Providing Outstanding and Proactive Services
Harrop Scott and Associates Ltd was incorporated in January 2010 as a natural extension of the work of its principal, Siobhan Harrop-Scott. Siobhan designed the company to provide on-going bookkeeping services to clients in a wide range of industries.
The company grew its client set and has valuable experience with businesses in fields as diverse as design, technology, advertising, consulting, medicine and health care, construction, real estate, legal services, resource exploration, manufacturing, and consumer services.
Whether you are looking for quarterly, monthly, or more frequent bookkeeping services, one of our associates is likely to have the perfect skill set for your company.
At Harrop Scott and Associates we pride ourselves on how we educate and inform business owners and help them achieve their long term financial goals.
You can expect us to:
- act in the best interest of our clients
- complete our work with competence and due care
- act with integrity and be trustworthy
- protect the confidentiality of information entrusted to us by clients and former clients
- strive to keep informed of developments in the acknowledged standards of the bookkeeping profession and Canada Revenue Agency legislation
- abide by the Code of Ethics of the Canadian Bookkeepers Association and the Code of Professional Conduct of the Canadian Institute of Bookkeeping
Our goal is to be an industry leader by providing outstanding proactive services.
Giving Back to Our Community
We appreciate the efforts of our friends and colleagues who raise funds for great causes so we offer our support to many of our referral partners and clients’ chosen charities. Some of the agencies we have been proud to donate to include the Toronto Public Library Foundation, Give Kids a Chance Foundation, Canadian Diabetes, Coast to Coast for Kids, March of Dimes Canada, and Girl Guides of Canada. Harrop Scott & Associates has also made a commitment to provide on-going support for Driftwood Public School’s computer and resource centre through the Toronto District School Board.