– Proactive. Reliable. Responsive —
We have great communication skills. We are more responsive, more reliable and more comprehensive than other bookkeeping firms. We return your calls or emails quickly. We proactively remind you of upcoming deadlines so you have time to prepare. We go beyond the details, ask questions and are inquisitive. We see the story behind your numbers and will reflect it back to you. We will confirm your intuition and insights with hard data which can help you guide the growth and success of your business.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
Our team of senior, intermediate and junior associates are ready to address your company’s immediate and long term needs. From reconciliation to training and documentation, we have the resources to ensure the right fit. …more
– Our Promise To You –
We will always act in your best interests and maintain integrity and trust. We will complete our work with competence and due care. We abide by the Code of Ethics of the Canadian Bookkeepers Association and the Code of Professional Conduct of the Canadian Institute of Bookkeeping. We will protect the confidentiality of information entrusted to us by clients and former clients.
Accounting Information Systems Integration
Well-versed in multiple bookkeeping platforms, we can support your chosen software packages, or help you transition to new workflows and software support. …more
Strategic Analysis & Consulting Services
Starting with standard Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports, we go further to give you in-depth analysis of current company status and predicted performance. …more
Our communication skills and co-operative working style ensure your selected accounting firms or CPAs can provide the best tax planning strategies for your individualized requirements.
We work proactively to have your company ready for audit, setting up processes and easily documented procedures for ongoing clarity and transparency. When the time comes for CRA review, we work independently or in conjunction with chartered accountants to make the process as simple as possible. …more
– How We Work –
As Your Bookkeeper We Will:
The best bookkeepers are great communicators. We are responsive, reliable and comprehensive – going far beyond the status quo for bookkeeping firms. We will return your calls and emails quickly. We will remind you of upcoming deadlines so you have time to prepare.
We will go beyond the details, ask questions and be inquisitive, ensuring we see the story behind the numbers and reflect this back to you. When we are your firm of choice, we will provide you with hard data to help you make informed decisions to guide the growth and success of your business.
As Our Client, We Expect You To:
- Provide us with all source documents relevant to bookkeeping and tax filings within a reasonable timeframe.
- Provide us with original proof of transactions. You need to provide unaltered customer invoices, cheque stubs, deposit books, vendor bills, cheque stubs, bank and credit card statements, government filings, insurance/lease agreements, contracts, and purchase orders. We are unable to work with clients who do not provide these to us.
- Be available to answer questions on a timely basis.
- Bookkeeping proceeds in chronological order. If you give information to the bookkeeper after transactions have been posted, we may need extra time to reverse and repost the transactions.
- Provide us with a clean and relatively quiet on-site office, stocked with standard office supplies and equipment, if we are coming to work at your location.
- Let us know if you would like to implement tax planning, as we are able to support you in this.