The Right Resources for the Perfect Fit
Our team of senior, intermediate, and junior associates is ready to address your company’s immediate and long-term needs. From reconciliation to training and documentation, we have the bookkeeping services to ensure the right fit.
- Weekly, monthly, or quarterly bookkeeping
- Payroll, WSIB, and EHT
- HST/GST returns (or rebates) and other filings
- Interim financial reporting
- Reconciliation packages for year-end
- Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation, including:
- intercompany transfers
- shareholder loans and payments
- General calculations, including:
- sales commissions
- gross profit and contribution margin
- job profitability
- profitability across product line
- Staff training, including:
- accounting concepts
- computerized bookkeeping
- administration & documentation
A bookkeeper plays a vital role in a small business by recording and maintaining its financial records. The scope of a bookkeeper’s duties depends on the size of a company and its needs. Companies with bookkeepers often use outside CPA firms to prepare year-end tax returns and monitor the overall financial health of the company. Our bookkeepers prepare the records that are reviewed and used by the company’s accountant or outside CPA firm.
In a small business, bookkeepers generally perform their own clerical duties, such as maintaining paper and electronic files, and opening and sorting mail pertaining to the accounting department. Records are typically archived for the previous year when the year-end books are reconciled and closed. Bookkeepers often have contact with customers and vendors through phone, fax, email and letters.
Contact us for additional bookkeeping services we can offer your business.